Before you book
1. Due to liability NO KIDS/ PETS ALLOWED in the salon, Kids are allowed only if being serviced.
2. After 10 mins of being late, your appointment will be canceled, Service is no longer guaranteed, if you still decide to receive service there will be a late fee added to your service.
3. We do not refill other salon work, this is due to liability, also because we strive to provide quality products to our clients, unfortunately, that may not have been the same for the previous tech who did your nails. Other salon work will have to be soaked off.
4. NO FOOD/DRINKS in the salon.
5. NO walk-ins after 5:30 pm EST
6. All prices on this booking site are starting prices, prices change based on add-ons, nail shape, session times, etc. No Refunds due to the nature of the service being provided, if unhappy with the service we will gladly assist in fixing the problem or coming to a resolution to help you. (please ask for a manager.)
7. Consultation is recommended before anybody wrapping services.
8. Deposits are required in order to book online, this is not an extra charge. The deposit will be added to your total balance at the time of service.
9. A fee will be added to refills longer than 3 weeks.
10. For the safety of our staff and clients we DO NOT service anyone who has a fungus, fungus spreads too rapidly and we do not have the ability to treat fungus on nails, please see a physician for fungus treatment.
NEW: Price increases are due to supply cost increases.
New Booking Classifications:
Guest- A guest is anyone booking for the first time or is not a loyal client (does solely book with our nail salon for nail services).
Loyal Client- is anyone who does not visit other nail salons for service while still booking with us, pre-books services, or maintains services with us. clients have priority booking.
TEMPORARY OPERATION UPDATES
Deposits are required.
No eating or drinking allowed in the salon
Must have a mask on in order to enter the salon and be serviced, if you are a facial client you'll receive further instructions at the time of your scheduled appointment.
Please wear a proper mask, if you do not have one there will be one available for purchase as an add on to your service for $5.
Please wash as soon as you enter the building, using warm water and soap.
Avoid using the phone during your service.
If you are experiencing fever or cold-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not follow the salon policy.